"When we all think alike, then no one is thinking."
— Walter Lippman

Saturday, March 21, 2009

The Beginning of Time

This was my second journal page for the "Time" theme. Created in digital collage form, it was composed in layers on Photoshop. The lovely jellyfish came from "The Vintage Moth" a wonderful blog dedicated to image sharing.
Here is a link if you want to visit.
The idea of time in the organic form of eggs seemed interesting and yet silly enough to appeal to my sense of humor.
I'll have mine "over easy" please.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh how I wish I had photoshop.Maybe when we move and I get my own set-up.
That sure is a neat collage.
-I like fried eggs best;)

Sharon Parker said...

I'm enjoying all this "time" stuff you're playing around with, Ann. And I admire your patience in learning how to do such fun things with Photoshop. You're making some really lovely compositions!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
If you have come this far and want to see more, please click on the words "Older Posts" above.