"When we all think alike, then no one is thinking."
— Walter Lippman

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Migration

   It's that time of year....  migration is in progress.   Here in the midwest we watch the monarch butterflies gather and begin their journey away from the colder weather.   Many of the birds leave for the winter months and we look forward to their return in the spring.    
   I thought about the quote from Dan Eldon's journal  "The Journey is the Destination" and it seemed fitting here.  
   A side note:  Many years ago, by chance, I picked up a copy of Dan Eldon's book and like many others, was profoundly influenced by it.  If you are not familiar with him, you may want to go to the website (click here) and explore.  

1 comment:

tgarrett said...

I am so happy to have one of these Ann! Once when I was young I witnessed thousands of those butterflies covering trees- I will never forget it. And yes- The Dan Eldon book was given to me as a gift and started me on my way for visual journaling.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
If you have come this far and want to see more, please click on the words "Older Posts" above.