"When we all think alike, then no one is thinking."
— Walter Lippman

Friday, March 19, 2010

Cheshire Cat Revisited

I'm revisiting the Cheshire Cat image one more time.   Who can resist this character!
Again I am using the altered photo of my cat Roy, and the digital image created for the ATC (posted below).
This time he appears floating above the woods, which I find a bit more unsettling and suited to the original concept.
The original photo of Roy appears in the right hand column of this blog and he is waiting to sign autographs for his starring role....
Meanwhile, I would like to mention a new book titled The Mystery of Lewis Carroll: Discovering the Whimsical, Thoughtful and Sometimes Lonely Man Who Created "Alice In Wonderland"  by author Jenny Woolf.   It is getting rave reviews and I am ordering my copy today.
There is also a Facebook page dedicated to the book.    If you are a fan of Lewis Carroll and Alice, it is definitely worth a look.

2 comments:

Jenny Woolf said...

Thanks for the shout. And I'm adding your blog to my blogroll to check for updates and more of your great images

Ann Renee Lighter said...

Adding you to my list as well, Jenny!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
If you have come this far and want to see more, please click on the words "Older Posts" above.