"When we all think alike, then no one is thinking."
— Walter Lippman

Friday, February 6, 2009

Journal Page / Bubbles

For the past 2 years I have been participating in an art journal project with my good friend, mixed media artist Terry Garrett. Every month we send each other 2 collage pages that we have created to put into our matching journals; he gets my original work and I get his. Our own work is scanned, printed and added to the joural before sending. We are now on our second book and the project continues to be great fun.
I'll share some of the journal pages I have made for that project here.

This one was inspired by a 'bubble pipe' that I had as a child, and an ongoing fascination with old science book illustrations.

It's called "you can learn to blow bubbles like these" ........ and wouldn't that be fun!

1 comment:

tgarrett said...

Way to go Ann! I may just have to see about this soon. Terry

Related Posts with Thumbnails
If you have come this far and want to see more, please click on the words "Older Posts" above.